- Sasha turns 12 weeks old today! What a darling!
- I go back to work today. We've spent the last 84 days together. I haven't been away from her for more than 3 hours, maybe twice. Today I am supposed to be away for 9. Any bets on how long I last?
- Me and the two Sashas went shopping in Williamsburg on Friday. I got a new bag for work.
- On Saturday we went to the park and the Hot Bird. It was a beauty of a weekend, the weather was perfect in the 70s or so.
- Sunday we put together a wee picnic in Prospect Park with about 6 or 7 pals. It was lovely and kept my mind off the whole leaving my little buddy at home. I've definitely cried a lot and imagine I will cry a lot more.
Monday, September 20, 2010