Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Misc. Items

  • We are in the midst of our fifth heat wave. Today it is going to be 96 degrees with high humidity. I feel like Job.
  • Buddy weighs 11.6 ounces. That's exactly perfect. She's so cute. She got her vaccinations yesterday and I managed not to cry. She screamed her face off though and turned all red like a tiny tomato. Babe held her hands and I held Babe. Then we went to Soda bar and had $3 Sixpoint Sweet Actions. Sasha got the boob.
  • She then came home, ate, and passed out til 2 in the morning.
  • Thank god for payday, huh people? You feel me? Scraping the bottom of the barrel this month.
  • We're going to have to take a subway field trip today, me and buddy. It's just too hot to walk around outside at all. Maybe Macy's? Or a museum? I haven't decided which.

1 comment:

MIL said...

for your info/comparison....i just went & looked up the info and Babe was 11 lbs. 7 1/2 oz at 7 1/2 weeks. (he was 8 lbs. 1/2 oz and 22" at birth)