Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Good, bad and ugly

Good
  • Little buddy seems to be feeling a bit better. Either way she slept last night for many hours in a row, so I can't complain.
  • I'm wearing a new shirt and sweater today. (Really reaching here, people, for the good, so give me some credit.)
Bad
  • My attitude in general. I'm not entirely sure what I am supposed to be doing here at my workplace. Except pumping.
Ugly
  • I just went into Third Rail coffee on Sullivan and W. 3rd and I must say everyone who works there had one ugly outfits and had ugly hair.
  • Stairway to Heaven just came on my Modest Mouse radio station. I am back to loving Zeppelin, don't get me wrong, but I don't think there is anything very good about Stairway.
  • My toenails. Mama really needs a pedicure.

1 comment:

ceedee said...

Sorry couldn't resist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD1KqbDdmuE&p=2668A1A0A04E4BC9&playnext=1&index=6

teehee!