Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Good, bad and ugly

The good
  • Sasha is just a few doors down from me today! I brought her in on the train and left her with Adela the daycare lady. I am going there at noon to feed her. She seems happy and Adela is very, very nice.
  • My hair is new and looks very good. I got a new product, per GUS's request. I don't have the name of it committed to memory, though, but when I do, I'll let you know what it is.
  • I have a new look, too. Some might say I'm embracing my 80s roots with the sweater I am rocking today. I will let you be the judge. Too bad you can't see me.
The bad
  • Not much bad, I don't think. So far the week has been okay. I didn't sleep as much last night but I think that's to be expected. It's already Wednesday, too! Work is a little bit crazy. Not much has changed since I left and my partner in crime, Stretch, has fled the coop. That's bad.
The ugly
  • Pumping at my desk all day long?

3 comments:

Randi said...

The Good: At least I don't have to go to work today in the condition I am in.

The Bad: My son's nighttime desire to be up for hours at a time.

The Ugly: That would be me and the way I treat my Husband.

Ma said...

I like the good. You can go see Sasha at lunch time and feed her, and cuddle her and all the rest. You`ll probably have a hard time tearing yourself away though but then it will soon be time to pick her up after work.
Love, Ma

Ang said...

Glad she is near you today dude. I have been thinking about you alot. It will get better!