- Sasha turns six weeks today!
- I just learned there are 800 bridges in NYC. 800! That's a lot of bridges.
- We celebrated Ben's fifth birthday yesterday at Nina's place.
- That means Sasha had her third trip to Manhattan. It was fine, but we had to take the 7 instead of the E because there was no E service. I hate the subways on the weekend.
- It's going to be 90 degrees again today. Again. Do you feel like its groundhog day? Me too.
- I finished with the third season of Veronica Mars. What a nice little show that turned out to be. No vampires, either.
Monday, August 09, 2010