- Sasha turns 9 weeks today. My little buddy.
- She also had her two month birthday on Saturday.
- We went to 67 Burger on Saturday with some pals and ate a delicious burger and drank a delicious beer.
- We bought our tickets for our Christmas trip. I hope this is the last time we need to fly anywhere at Christmas. Set us back more than 1,000 dollars.
- Went to our pals house on Friday night. Stayed out til like 9:30 p.m. You got that right. 9:30! Late night.
- Watched two Yankee games.
- Went to the Hot Bird for Amy's last night in NY. She's been here for six years and is moving to London.
- Got four or five mosquito bites at a backyard BBQ on Sunday.
- Only talked to one member of my family. This is not the norm.
Monday, August 30, 2010
Here's the situation: