- Princess turns 8 weeks old today. My little buddy. She is such a good girl. She sorta has a routine now where she sleep for five hours at night, wakes up to have a snack, then sleeps for another three. I like this.
- Today is "unseasonably cool." It is in the 70s. I could almost cry I am so happy.
- This weekend, we went to a one year old birthday party. They said no presents, so we didn't bring any. Felt weird but when I say no presents, I really don't want presents. We brought beer. Happy birthday, kid.
- Played cornhole on the FC terrace and realized that our little baby girl is on a different team than me and her dad. She was born on the east coast, so plays for the east coast census region. What a trip. Her team won - but we only played one game. Need a rematch.
- Looks like I found childcare for two days a week. Now need to find it for another two.
- I finished my first book since having my baby - I read the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Terrific!
- Went to the pacific standard yesterday for an IPA or two. So delicious!
Monday, August 23, 2010