- Sasha turns SEVEN weeks old today. How you like that? Little buddy smiles a lot and likes to grab on to things.
- She's, for the last two or three nights, slept for four hours in a row!
- This weekend, we went out with four or five friends to Washington Commons for a beer or two in their lovely backyard. That was really fun. Princess just had a bottle, no beer.
- Friday, I took the little buddy to Mommy and Me yoga at the Bend and Bloom. It was an hour and a half class and I probably got about 40 minutes of yoga on. Not bad, to be sure.
- We also went to Manhattan for happy hour at my work on the terrace. That's Buddy's fourth trip to Manhattan and I can probably stop counting them now.
- Last night, Babe and I watched a couple of innings of the Yankee game at the Black Swan over in Bed-Stuy. We lost 1-0 to the KC Royals. Look at us, getting out all over the place!
Monday, August 16, 2010
Hello, Monday my old friend. Here's what's been going on: