- Sasha is five weeks old today! Which, as you know, means she turned one month old this past.
- My sister and her two kiddies just got here today. Hoorah for familials in town.
- My baby girl is sitting quietly letting my blog. She's able to chill in her bouncy chair for sometimes up to 30 minutes all by her self. What a treat.
- I am particularly tired today, as little missy thought 30 minute intervals were enough for her to snooze. Not enough! Not nearly enough!
- My five year old nephew is chilling on the couch watching Scooby Doo.
- Well, he turns five in just a few days.
- We celebrated (celebrated?) eight years in NYC on Sunday, August 1st. Eight years! We went and had a beer at a very special place. You'll never guess where. Okay, I'll tell you, it was the Hot Bird.
- Sasha met a bunch of new friends this past weekend: Ruby and Joaquin, the Bobers, and then today met her Auntie and two cousins.
- Tried many hot dogs at the Fifth annual Hot Dog Cookoff. I don't exactly know how many, but there were many, many hot dogs tried. I think my favorite was the "Sanchize" even though its named after Mark Sanchez.
Monday, August 02, 2010
Here's the skinny!