Monday, August 02, 2010

Numbers

Here's the skinny!
  1. Sasha is five weeks old today! Which, as you know, means she turned one month old this past.
  2. My sister and her two kiddies just got here today. Hoorah for familials in town.
  3. My baby girl is sitting quietly letting my blog. She's able to chill in her bouncy chair for sometimes up to 30 minutes all by her self. What a treat.
  4. I am particularly tired today, as little missy thought 30 minute intervals were enough for her to snooze. Not enough! Not nearly enough!
  5. My five year old nephew is chilling on the couch watching Scooby Doo.
  6. Well, he turns five in just a few days.
  7. We celebrated (celebrated?) eight years in NYC on Sunday, August 1st. Eight years! We went and had a beer at a very special place. You'll never guess where. Okay, I'll tell you, it was the Hot Bird.
  8. Sasha met a bunch of new friends this past weekend: Ruby and Joaquin, the Bobers, and then today met her Auntie and two cousins.
  9. Tried many hot dogs at the Fifth annual Hot Dog Cookoff. I don't exactly know how many, but there were many, many hot dogs tried. I think my favorite was the "Sanchize" even though its named after Mark Sanchez.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that hot dog wasn't named after sanchez bui?