Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fun

Yesterday was fun. Babe stayed home from work as our anniversary present. Sasha took a three hour nap in the morning. I went to the nail salon and did some maintenance. I put Sasha in a beautiful dress and we went out to lunch. She took the subway in her stroller for the first time. That was an experience. We went and had a beer. Got some provisions from Trader Joe's. Came home and chilled. Sasha let us eat dinner together. She took a bath and fell asleep. We put her down at 10, she woke up at 1:45. Babe took that shift, I got her on the next one at 4:30. It's all happening, people.

We have a cleaning lady coming for a second anniversary present. I hope she does a good job and doesn't take all day. It's very strange to have someone else clean our house, since Babe is the master cleaner. I have a feeling I will get over the strangeness very soon.

I am going to make a list of things I want to do before going back to work. As it is, the days are flying by. I found a daycare one block from where I work and am going to meet her on Friday. That would cover two days a week and I'd find a nanny to take care of the little buddy here on the other two days. It's not like the daycare is cheaper, it's just right by my work. Hopefully I could feed her at lunch during the day. "We'll see." It's all a bunch of "we'll see" at this point.

This blog sure has gotten more personal since I had a baby. I guess because it's more about me than about the places we go. Since we don't go too many places.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Sounds like a happy anniversary indeed. I feel like I need to make a list of things to do before the baby is born because I am dying of boredom. LOL