Tuesday, August 31, 2010

2 month doctor visit today

Off to the doctor today for Sasha's two month check up. Yeah cuz she's such a monkey. Anyone want to guess her weight? She was 9.5 lbs one month ago. I'm going with 12 pounds. Hee. She's a little turkey.

Vaccinations today. They're going to hurt her and make me cry. Poor little buddy. I wish we didn't have to do these, but not enough to actually not do them. Some people don't vaccinate their children, of course. These are the people who are relying on all the rest of us to do it for them.

I'm going back to work in three weeks. This is not something I am looking forward to. Don't get me wrong, I like my job. I mean I sort of love it, but I don't love it more than I love my then three month old buddy.

She's sleeping now, obviously. And Cecilia is here cleaning my apartment. Because I am bourgeoisie.

Got that? Bourgeoisie.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Bourgeoisie indeed.
Good luck with the chunky monkey! LOL She's a precious little pudding face.