- It's finally below 90 degrees today and the whole world is different. There is no humidity. My windows are open wide - no air conditioner on today! This is how I thought the whole summer would be, except for a few brutal days in August. Instead I'm banking on August being nice. What kind of world do we live in?
- Sasha is four weeks old today! My little buddy. She's so freaking cute.
- Ang has been here for the last four or five days. It has been tremendous! Babe and I left the house for 20 minutes to go pick up a pizza. What a trip that was! I also took two naps a day. Oh family, why do I live so far away??
- I had my first mimosa in almost a year. Court brought over a bottle of bubbly with a wee stork on it and we all had a mimosa. Well, Sasha didn't. But the rest of us did.
- We've eaten at every good restaurant in the neighborhood at least two or three times. It's time to either start importing from out of Fort Greene/Clinton Hill or to start cooking.
- I've watched parts of Hitch twice.
- I interviewed my first nanny. Yuck.
- The other night, I slept for six hours in a row.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Numbers - one day late
Here's whats been going on: