Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Numbers - one day late

Since we last chatted, I:
  1. Have slept in increments on 1, 2 and 3 hours. And sometimes just half. And the 3 hours have been very few.
  2. Watched 15 episodes of Friday Night Lights.
  3. Had my two parents here which was and is a gift from the baby jesus.
  4. Went for three walks in the 80+ heat.
  5. Gone to a coffee shop one time, got a coffee, turned around and went home because my baby was crying.
  6. Sat in my deliciously air conditioned apartment for many hours at a time holding my sleeping baby.
  7. Cheered in triumph when she slept for 1.5 hours last night in a place other than my arms.
  8. Changed about nine diapers a day.
  9. Fed her 8 - 12 times a day.

3 comments:

Ang said...

Hey dude! Glad she slept a little last night. Looking forward to seeing you all next week!

Randi said...

She is so little, dude. Keep up the good work!

Nancy gurl said...

I LOVE numbers, baby edition.
soon you will say she ate 4 times today and slept 10 hours at night!!!!!!!