Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Things I've Been Doing Lately

  • Going to Hot Bird.
  • Eating lots of cherries.
  • Working kind of a lot.
  • Enjoying the beautiful spring weather.
  • Watching Yankees baseball when they are on. Last night I watched the Phillies lose to the Padres. That was nice.
  • Making food for now and for when the BABY comes.
  • Lots of yoga.
  • Talking with my familials when possible.
  • Thinking about things I need to get done before the baby comes.
  • Waiting for the baby.
  • Thinking of girl's names because I think we figured out a boy name!!!!
  • Getting my office ready to move to a new building.
  • Drinking lots of water.
  • Making lots of lists.
  • Still doing thank you cards.
  • Buying lots of items. Is this nesting? If so, bring it.
  • Going pee. Sorry, but it's true.

No comments: