Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Numbers - many days later!

Geez. Since we last chatted, I:
  1. Have walked five hundred miles. Not really, but it sorta feels like that when you're 37 1/2 weeks pregnant. Went to the following four places: Franklin Park Beer Garden, Washington Commons, Hot Bird, and Mission Dolores.
  2. Went to Hot Bird twice! What a great spot. Right on my street, outdoors.
  3. Hung out with Babe for three workless days in a row. HOORAY.
  4. Watched one movie - Sherlock Holmes. What a terrific flick! Check it out if you haven't seen it already.
  5. Had a cheeseburger at a new spot on Franklin called Dutch Boy. That was delicious. Had one of the best milkshakes I've ever had in my life.
  6. I've been reading this article: The 101 Best Sandwiches in NYC. Go, click the link. You won't be sorry but you will be starving.

No comments: