Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Misc. Items

  • BFF tells me it is Let It Go day. I'm telling that to my cervix. My body has a hard time letting things go. This is true. Talk to me about the 10 pounds I gained after I quit smoking 5 years ago.
  • I should turn on soccer so I can be patriotic.
  • Babe told me he's going to get a Vuvuzela for the labor and delivery room. If I ever go into labor that is.
  • Today I decided to take it easy. Not go anywhere (I mean I went to the doctor in Manhattan this morning), not try to do anything. I've tried being super active and that hasn't helped for anything. Maybe this baby wants me to chill.
  • I got The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo so I can read it, since everyone else has.
  • The good thing about waiting this long to go into labor is I'm no longer scared in any way. I mean I might be when it actually happens but I have no fear now. Let's just get her done people.

3 comments:

Randi said...

Tell me how that book is. Brad is pretty insistent I read that.

Nancy gurl said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!
At this point you may want to text message the baby;)

Hung said...

dude read it. you'll be done in about 2 days. if you have that long. then you won't read a book for about 18 yrs.