Thursday, June 17, 2010

Due Date!

Happy due date, people!

I feel like a million bucks today. I was sort of grouchy yesterday, you might have been able to tell. I feel great today though.
***
Yesterday after work, Babe and I went for a nice walk to the Black Swan over on Lafayette and Bedford. What a pretty bar. They had lots of beer on tap, I didn't have any, but what I did have was a kick ass burger with delicious grilled onions on it. A little expensive for Bedford and Lafayette, but really worth it. Watched the Yanks lose it to a 47 year old pitcher. 47?! I guess he knows what works. Plus AJ Burnett laid a goose egg.
***
My buddy is a little pumpkin today. It does look like I've swallowed a pumpkin.
***
We have a new computadora - a macbook! So now I can skype with you or do ichat with video. Then you can see my big giant tummy now and my baby soon.
***
Newsy!

2 comments:

Ang said...

I was hoping it would be today dude! Still keeping my fingers crossed!

Ma said...

The day is still young, at least out here.
Love, Ma