Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Numbers

This past weekend, I:
  1. Went to my 14th or 15th Pearl Jam show depending on how much research you do.
  2. Went to yoga just one time because then I had a four hour birth class at my yoga studio so decided it might not be so much fun to sit at Bend and Bloom for you know six or seven hours.
  3. Watched the last episode of LOST and loved it! That was a great six seasons. I mean don't get me wrong, I have a ton of questions. I'll send out the recap email as soon as the guy posts his thoughts. By the way, if you can, you should watch the Jimmy Kimmel show that came on right after LOST. It was hilarious.
  4. Watched one Yankee game - we lost.
  5. Made my first tomato, basil and fresh mozzarella salad of the season. Here's to many more!
  6. Made dinner and stayed home on Saturday night for the first time in a while. Here's to many, many more of those!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Was #1's discrepancy due to Neil Young perchance?