Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Numbers

This past weekend, I:
  1. Had the 2nd patty melt I've ever had. At the Waverly Diner. That is a delicious food item right there, people.
  2. Watched the Yankees win two of three games against the Red Sox.
  3. Had my third baby shower which was incredibly lovely. Got to see some friends I haven't seen in too long.
  4. Learned yesterday on a tour of the hospital that there are 600 babies born every month on the 12th floor of St. Luke's Roosevelt. There are only 35 babies born every month in the birthing center on the 11th floor. Strikes me that odds aren't so good I'll get to use the birthing center - but "we'll see."
  5. Read another crappy book in the new teenage vampire series I'm reading. Does teenage count as a number? It's going to have to.
  6. Went to yoga on Fifth and Sackett.
  7. Made a chicken noodle casserole for the first time. It was good!

No comments: