Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday

Dudes! I've had so many meetings today I didn't even get a chance to talk with you all at all.

Boo.
***
It's certainly a beautiful day here in New York City. The sun is shining, it's not too hot. I'd love to be sitting in the park drinking a tall glass of lemonade.
***
I am 31 weeks pregnant today and that means I have 9 weeks to go. 9 times 7 is 63. That's how many days (give or take) until my little buddy comes into the world.
***
I think most people who care about LOST are already on my email distribution list, but if not, here are this week's LOST links:

Watch with Kristin

Doc Jensen

THINGS I NOTICED - Everybody Loves Hugo

3 comments:

Nancy gurl said...

That's 63 more sleeps for you. Enjoy them!

Randi said...

63!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIL said...

i like to think of it as JUST 9 more weeks, 63 days seems sooooo long for me to wait!!!! now maybe if WE knew the sex of the baby it would be much easier to wait? :) nahhhhhhhh LOL!