Tuesday, April 13, 2010

PSA: Census & A plug & Random news

Only 4 more days to fill out your census form! If you haven't received a form, click here to find out where to get one.
***
Check out the NY Magazine top neighborhood rankings. They used data from my work and from that report I work on every year that we just released two weeks ago.
***
And this is totally nuts. Hate Man has been around Berkeley forever. He was an institution when I got there in 1995 and presumably still is. Well, get a load of this! Hate Man is actually a NY Times writer from the 70s! How about that, dudes?! He's definitely a crazy person. He used to lean on your for a cigarette. Like literally stand there and lean on you.
***

1 comment:

Randi said...

I woulda kicked hate man in the nuts for touching me.
xoxo ♥