Thursday, April 22, 2010

NY Mag

You guys know my love hate relationship with NY Magazine, and that I gave them up because they're so stupid. (You know, like when they called my neighborhood "Greater Williamsburg." Well, I tried to just not renew. Then I started getting all these letters in the mail and I thought for sure they were just trying to get me back. Then they started saying I owed them money, but I wasn't sure if that was true. But there were so many letters! So many! I finally decided I must owe them money, so I paid the $20.00 they were asking for.

Which turned out to be a renewal. Sigh. So, now I get NY Magazine again. Anyways, it's not all bad. Like this week, I learned about these rad pictures (like the one pictured here) that are actually of NYC, but lok like they are made of models. It's because of the camera that the photographer, Olivo Barbieri , uses. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Randi said...

I was totally thinking those looked like Legos and then I got to thinking I hope my son likes Legos cuz I sure do...