Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Numbers - a day late!

Since we last chatted, I:
  1. Went on a work field trip to various points of interest in Brooklyn. We ended at the Brooklyn Army Terminal which is a giant structure out in Sunset Park - almost 100 acres! Wow. When Elvis shipped out for the war, that's where he left from. By the way, 54,000 people worked there at that time. That's a lot of people.
  2. Took Babe out for happy hour at the Speakeasy, right by my house. $3.00 drafts. Only the best for my chachi.
  3. Went to yoga, per uzh, on fifth and Sackett.
  4. Went out for a pal's b-day. Checked out Royale on Avenue C & 10th. The burger was delicious. Oh, you know what it was called. A royale with cheese.
  5. Had pals over for brunch on Sunday, 6 of us and a baby. That was lovely.
  6. Watched two or three Yankee games. Man, do I ever love the Yankees.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Number 6 made me throw up in my mouth...