Thursday, April 08, 2010

Anniversary

Babe and I have been together fourteen years today! We think that's the longest of anyone we know, besides our parents. Here are some photos that I think are hilarious. I'm sitting on Babe's lap in this one, in case you thought when we got together I was taller than him. Dig my overalls? They were Jojo's. I think one of us wore them just about every day.
I don't know how much my mom will like this one. This was a party at Jeff L.'s dorm. I couldn't do shots then, either. You can see the overalls a bit better, but you can't see the necklace as well.
I don't love this picture, but I thought it was nice that we weren't doing shots. Of course, I'm sure that's beer in those cups. This is the basement of Babe's frat. These were all taken in the spring of 1996.

Love you big guy!

13 comments:

Babe said...

You're a riot - I love you!

mil said...

are you guys going to celebrate by sharing/eating a bag of cad eggs? :)

Nancy gurl said...

I think a proper celebration MIL, would certainly need to include your famous chex mix.

I LOVE THESE PICS!!!
I also LOVE Chex MIX

MIL said...

by the way....FIL and i have been together.....will be 41 years on August 17th!....38th anniversary is next month!

Randi said...

Congratulations to you both. I think you rank right up there with the coolest couples of all time:
Ross & Rachel
Desi & Lucy
Bobby & Whitney... oh wait...

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Ma said...

Congratulations Cod and Mike!
Love, Ma

Sam said...

Yes, Ruthie's Chex Mix is missing for sure. I love the pre-Sideshow Bob days...

Congrats you two!

MIL said...

you know........you guys CAN make the chex mix yourselves!

Nancy gurl said...

I heard the recipe was under lock and key!

MIL said...

oh yeah.....like the KFC spices/recipe right? :)

Sam said...

I think I may have lost my copy....:-(

Just isn't the same when it comes from Ruthie....

Sam said...

I meant isn't the same when I make it....

MIL said...

ohhhh Sam....you just don't put enough LOVE into when you make it! :)