- Watched The Hangover for the fifth or fiftieth time. Funniest movie in a long time, ya'all.
- Went to yoga on Fifth and Sackett.
- Went to Brooklyn Industries and literally spend $25 on a onesie. Oh Brooklyn Industries, you little devil.
- Went shopping in the 'hood - took a page from my New Yorker and bought specialty items at specialty Brooklyn stores. One or two of them being gifts for people who read this blog so I don't want to say too much! The article I link to is hilarious, by the way, and you should read it if you have a minute.
- Went out to dinner with some pals to South Brooklyn Pizza on Court Street for a couple delicious pies. Babe's favorite beer, Peroni, was on tap there, too. (Huh, Babe? You love Peroni.)
- Watched the 82nd annual Oscar's. There was a pool. I got 22 points. The winner had 23! DANG! Jeff Bridges is hilarity.
- Rode the G train a lot. Like 4 or 6 times a lot.
Monday, March 08, 2010
Since we last chatted, I: