- Along with all NYers, experienced one of the biggest snowstorms we've ever had! The snow fell for 31 hours and we got about 20 inches. What fun.
- Watched a pretty funny movie: 500 Days of Summer. It featured the lovely Zooey Deschanel and some adorable boy who have a love affair....sorta. The soundtrack was amazing, could have been a mix tape but together by SW1 for me. I recommend.
- Canceled our trip to Phillie, as my pal's husband got super sick. Luckily the Bolt Bus tickets were only about $12 each way, so we didn't lose out on too much money.
- Had a delicious dinner at General Greene on Dekalb. That's a great spot in our neighborhood. Everything was good, except the dessert wasn't really delicious. Oh well. It was our third time there and I'd also recommend.
- Decided last minute to take a mini road trip (not really, guys) to Long Island. Babe rented a giant car and we went out to Buy Buy Baby and to IKEA to finish our registry and to get a dresser for the BABY. That was super fun trip and a great way to spend a Sunday. We did the whole thing in about 7 hours and we were super beat when we were done, but all done!
Monday, March 01, 2010
Since we last chatted, I: