- Went from NYC where it was in the 40s and we were expecting 4 inches of rain to Southern California where it is in the 70s and there is not a cloud in sight.
- Drove one and a half hours from San Diego to Long Beach then 1 hour and a little bit more to Oxnard. Well, Babe drove. I manned the radio, mostly KROQ.
- Flew from JFK to San Diego. Flight was early for the 2nd time in a row. Well, again, I didn't fly the plane, I was a passenger. I watched one full movie: Flashdance, and two partials: Oh Brother, where art thou and Dodgeball.
- Hung out with my familials who I just stinkin love. It's nice to see them a mere 10 weeks after we were here last.
- Saw some teenagers perform one of my favorite shows of all time, Sound of Music. Good stuff! They actors were between the ages of 5 and 17.
- Bought 4 pairs of shoes for $130. I heart the mall.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Numbers - California edition
Since we last chatted, I: