Monday, March 15, 2010

Numbers - California edition

Since we last chatted, I:
  1. Went from NYC where it was in the 40s and we were expecting 4 inches of rain to Southern California where it is in the 70s and there is not a cloud in sight.
  2. Drove one and a half hours from San Diego to Long Beach then 1 hour and a little bit more to Oxnard. Well, Babe drove. I manned the radio, mostly KROQ.
  3. Flew from JFK to San Diego. Flight was early for the 2nd time in a row. Well, again, I didn't fly the plane, I was a passenger. I watched one full movie: Flashdance, and two partials: Oh Brother, where art thou and Dodgeball.
  4. Hung out with my familials who I just stinkin love. It's nice to see them a mere 10 weeks after we were here last.
  5. Saw some teenagers perform one of my favorite shows of all time, Sound of Music. Good stuff! They actors were between the ages of 5 and 17.
  6. Bought 4 pairs of shoes for $130. I heart the mall.

No comments: