Monday, March 22, 2010

Numbers - back from vacay!

Back from Vacay! What a day!

Since we last chatted, I:
  1. Drove, with Babe, 1396 miles around California.
  2. We saw three babies, two pregnant people, and about 12 or 15 really good friends. (Some of those were the pregnant people.)
  3. Ate good meals everywhere, and I will tell you more about them throughout the week, but I had: Lolita's twice, Topper's once, home-cooked delicious meals made for me by friends at least three times.
  4. Hung out with my family in San Diego for at least four days and ate two delicious bar-b-ques made by my mom and dad (and a lot of other people helped).
  5. Hung out with my niece (7!) and my nephew (4!).
  6. Hung out with my friend's teenager who just turned FIFTEEN. That makes me old.
  7. Enjoyed mid-70 degree weather every single day.
  8. Got 4 pairs of shoes for the price of one pair of boots.
  9. Got two bags of maternity clothes from recently pregnant friends.
  10. Had a wonderful, beautiful, and delicious vacation with Babe in my number one state, California. More to come this week!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

So great to see you! Can't wait for the next time!! Loved your pictures. How did I not get a single picture of you or any of the other women in your family? Dad? Check. Ran?check. Ben? Check. Caroline, ma, sunny, ang, nava? Not 1. Dumb!