Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Time

Some people have a shit load of time on their hands. Scuse my french. This girl from high school, who I don't even really know, is scanning the entire yearbook and putting it on facebook. Why? Seriously. Why? Doesn't everyone have a yearbook?

Granted, my yearbook is in my parent's garage so I haven't seen it in years, though I flipped through BFF's probably about .... however many years since she lived in Northridge!

In any case, I thought you'd get a kick out of this. I was voted "most individualistic" in high school, along with Brian Christian, and here's the photo. Also featured on facebook. WTF.

6 comments:

Randi said...

I was voted NOTHING

Jessicurl said...

Oh my god, you're upside-down! So wacky and individualistic!

Ma said...

Quite a photo. Whatever you do don`t try hanging upside down now.
Love, Ma

Ang said...

Hahaha...that's funny mom. I was voted NOTHING too Randi.

Nancy gurl said...

Your Ma is too funny!!! No hanging upside down

Cindy said...

Dude, how is it that you look EXACTLY the same? Btw, the preganacy warning I got from omar's mom when we were in dc was "no jumping." who do they think we are? :)