- Booked a trip on the BoltBus to Phillie. It will be Babe's and my 3rd trip to Phillie.
- Checked out two new spots to eat - spent my winnings from the superbowl pool! One was Mike's Coffee Shop on Dekalb. This hole in the wall usually has a line out the door. We went early enough to avoid the line - and to make the breakfast special, which was griddle cakes, plus sausage and the smallest glass of OJ I've ever seen for about $6.00. Yum. We also checked out Taqueria de Los Muertos, which was delicious. I mean really really excellent. You guys know I'm always on a quest for good Mexican food and this place delivered. Let's go!
- We had a fun ol game night/pot luck where about 10 of us played celebrity and pass the pigs. 10 person pass the pigs!! Tremendous!
- Took the day off yesterday and had myself a wee Buffy marathon where I watched about 4 or 5 episodes.
- Reread one or two Sookie Stackhouse books.
- Watched a lot of Winter 2010 Olympics on our giant flatscreen.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Since we last chatted, I: