Monday, February 08, 2010

Numbers

Since we last chatted, I:
  • Went out to dinner with pals to Snack Taverna on Bedford and Seventh Avenue South. The space was darling, the company was excellent and the food was pretty good. I particularly enjoyed the spanakopita which was fresh and limey and delicious.
  • Took my first prenatal yoga class on Saturday. It was a 25 minute walk from my house, on 5th and Sackett in Park Slope. It was super awesome and I loved it and I want to do it every day.
  • Went out to Sushi D on Dekalb for the first time, with Husband Babe, on Saturday night. Had a nice ramen soup.
  • Went for a walk on Sunday. It was beautiful outside but probably about 10 degrees. Literally walked into Walgreen's just to warm up.
  • Had a couple people over for the superbowl. Made two different kinds of wings - one hot, one not. They were both well received. Ate a delicious Apple Crumb Cake that contained five pounds of apples. YUM.
  • Oh yah! And I watched The Hangover which is one of the funniest movies ever.

2 comments:

mil said...

and what about that terrific chex party mix that came all the way from Denver? haha

Nancy gurl said...

Wait, you have Chex Mix and I don't know about it????