- Went and saw a hilarious play on Broadway. A Behanding in Spokane with Christopher Walken. I'll tell you more about it later in the week. I've seen about a million concerts and at least twenty Broadway shows, but only two plays in NYC. This one was incredible!
- Went to dinner at one of our favorite spots, from when we used to live in Hell's Kitchen. Afghan Kebab House on 9th Avenue is just totally delicious.
- Went to pregnant lady yoga on Fifth and Sackett in Park Slope.
- Went to brunch at Taqueria De Los Muertos - yah, that's the 2nd time in two weeks.
- Yesterday, hosted three events for work. One - a speech by the mayor. Two - a roundtable of 75 people. Three - a reception. Everything went great.
- Reread a couple more Sookie Stackhouse books.
- Yesterday, went with work peeps to the Blind Tiger Ale House and witnessed something I'd never seen before - a Double Sixpoint Sweet Action. Sixpoint came up with this to celebrate their fifth anniversary. Obviously, I didn't partake. Just witnessed and salivated over.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Numbers - for real this time!
Since we last chatted, I: