- Made 30 of Grama Anne's chicken wings for the 2nd weekend in a row. That's 60 wings of deliciousness.
- Watched two football games. Would've been nice to see a Jets Vikings superbowl (though Babe doesn't agree!) but now it's going to be the Saints and the Colts. I suppose I'll root for the Saints since it's their first time.
- Watched two movies at Nine's on Friday night: Memento from 2001, member that one? And Twilight.
- Went out on Saturday night for the first time in weeks! Went to Milday's and chatted it up with friends. It was super nice.
- Made three dozen chocolate chip cookies - that's one batch.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Since we last chatted, I: