Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Numbers

Since we last chatted, I:
  1. Enjoyed a three day weekend. Thank you, Dr. King.
  2. Watched about 10 maybe 12 episodes of Buffy.
  3. Cleaned out my closet and put away three boxes of clothes and gave away two bags of clothes.
  4. Went to a new restaurant called The Vanderbilt about a fifteen minute walk from my house. I will tell you more about that later in the week.
  5. Watched three of the four football games this weekend - so many hideous games this playoff season. Or maybe it's just that I am paying more attention? Or that I can see them more clearly on my amazing new TV?
  6. Finished one book, Pyres, which I'll also tell you more about later.
  7. Made: three dozen chocolate chip cookies (one batch), one pot of veggie chili, one batch of Ruben's salsa, and one pan of cornbread.

1 comment:

Randi said...

But what about Gran's chicken wings?!?!?!
;o)

Word verification: holdism - the belief in and practice of holding?