- Enjoyed a three day weekend. Thank you, Dr. King.
- Watched about 10 maybe 12 episodes of Buffy.
- Cleaned out my closet and put away three boxes of clothes and gave away two bags of clothes.
- Went to a new restaurant called The Vanderbilt about a fifteen minute walk from my house. I will tell you more about that later in the week.
- Watched three of the four football games this weekend - so many hideous games this playoff season. Or maybe it's just that I am paying more attention? Or that I can see them more clearly on my amazing new TV?
- Finished one book, Pyres, which I'll also tell you more about later.
- Made: three dozen chocolate chip cookies (one batch), one pot of veggie chili, one batch of Ruben's salsa, and one pan of cornbread.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Since we last chatted, I: