Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Numbers, one day later

This isn't really since we last chatted, but maybe it's since I last did a numbers??
  1. Celebrated my dad's 65th birthday.
  2. Took two flights, one to San Diego, one home. The flight from JFK to SAN actually arrived one hour early. Seriously.
  3. By the way, I am stuck in my apartment. The door just won't budge. Babe is on his way home to rescue me. Going to miss my 10 o'clock.
  4. Got a new jacket, 50% off! It's so warm. It's all soft and full of down. With a furry hood.
  5. Also got a pair of shorty boots - also 50% off.
  6. Saw a lot of good friends who I've know for more than ten years.
  7. Hung out with my familials for nearly ten days.
  8. Saw my little niece and nephew (6 and 4) a lot. They are so big but little and smart and cute.
  9. Ate a lot of good Mexican food, including Lolita's twice.
  10. Had a $10 pizza from Pizza Hut. Yup. I really did.
  11. Rang in 2010, stone cold sober.

2 comments:

Ma said...

Let me know when you get out of your apartment. What a trip being stuck in there. If my front door wouldn`t open I have other options to get out.
Love, Ma

Randi said...

Dang dude! Forgot to wish your dad a "happy happy!"