- Celebrated my dad's 65th birthday.
- Took two flights, one to San Diego, one home. The flight from JFK to SAN actually arrived one hour early. Seriously.
- By the way, I am stuck in my apartment. The door just won't budge. Babe is on his way home to rescue me. Going to miss my 10 o'clock.
- Got a new jacket, 50% off! It's so warm. It's all soft and full of down. With a furry hood.
- Also got a pair of shorty boots - also 50% off.
- Saw a lot of good friends who I've know for more than ten years.
- Hung out with my familials for nearly ten days.
- Saw my little niece and nephew (6 and 4) a lot. They are so big but little and smart and cute.
- Ate a lot of good Mexican food, including Lolita's twice.
- Had a $10 pizza from Pizza Hut. Yup. I really did.
- Rang in 2010, stone cold sober.
Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Numbers, one day later
This isn't really since we last chatted, but maybe it's since I last did a numbers??