Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lots of time on my hands

I remember talking to Jojo when she was pregnant who told me about the all time she had on her hands to read and what not.

Well, I had no idea.

Let me tell you, now that I don't go out really, no drinking after work, no happy hours, I have a lot of time. That's not to say I don't hang out with people. I mean, I totally do. But I work at a very social place and at least one or two nights a week we would drink after work, either here or at a bar. Now, I don't do that at all. I still hang out with them if they drink here or go to happy hour, but it seems without my ringleading, they just don't go out as much.

Anyways, all this time, all this time. Last night I made banana bread. Seriously. I don't think I'd ever made banana bread before I got knocked up, now I've made it twice in the last two months. Is this what people who don't party feel like all the time??

1 comment:

liz ly said...

Has the nesting begun?! This cracked me up! I totally know how you feel. Enjoy this time now. Hope you are feeling well.