Monday, December 14, 2009

Numbers

Since we last chatted, I:
  1. Wrote out about 40 Christmas Cards.
  2. Read one book. Grave Secret, by Charlaine Harris. It's pretty good - another series book, but I don't know if I'd recommend because you'd have to read all four of them and I don't know if you want to do that. If you are looking for a book to read, see my suggestions last week.
  3. Watched one movie two times. Taken starring Liam Neeson. He's like Jack Bauer trying to get his daughter back - and her name is Kim, too! I dug this movie for a number of reasons, but one of the big ones was that it was 90 minutes long. Amen short movie, Amen.
  4. Went out to dinner at a neat little restaurant in Carroll Gardens, called Frankie's 457. Babe and I each had a lovely homemade pasta and some crostini. It was really fun.
  5. Went to a pal's annual tree lighting party. It was on the third floor of a great Carroll Garden's apartment. Super fun.
  6. Hung out at home for many, many hours. Talked to a friend who I've known for about 15 or 20 years. That's always nice.

No comments: