Monday, December 07, 2009

Numbers

Since we last chatted, I:
  1. Bought, with Babe, a gigantic 7 or 8 foot Christmas tree and decorated it.
  2. Went out to dinner at Olea with a couple of pals. Olea is the Mediterranean restaurant three blocks from my house.
  3. Read one book. The incredible The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins which I will review later this week.
  4. Played kind of a lot of Super Mario 3, because along with reading adolescent fiction, I play video games for fun. I am 11.
  5. Made 13 homemade frozen burritos for husband babe to take to work whenever there aren't leftovers or sandwiches to take.
  6. Made 1 batch of Ruben's salsa.
  7. Picked up my first CSA pick up. Got a box of produce that included a lot of brocolli, about a hundred potatoes and a bunch of cilantro (that's why I made the salsa).
  8. Talked on the phone for about 8 hours this weekend. See? Teenager.

2 comments:

Nancy gurl said...

CSA?

genevieve said...

Community Supported Agriculture! YAY Caroline! And Ruben's salsa is daaaaamn good.