- Bought, with Babe, a gigantic 7 or 8 foot Christmas tree and decorated it.
- Went out to dinner at Olea with a couple of pals. Olea is the Mediterranean restaurant three blocks from my house.
- Read one book. The incredible The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins which I will review later this week.
- Played kind of a lot of Super Mario 3, because along with reading adolescent fiction, I play video games for fun. I am 11.
- Made 13 homemade frozen burritos for husband babe to take to work whenever there aren't leftovers or sandwiches to take.
- Made 1 batch of Ruben's salsa.
- Picked up my first CSA pick up. Got a box of produce that included a lot of brocolli, about a hundred potatoes and a bunch of cilantro (that's why I made the salsa).
- Talked on the phone for about 8 hours this weekend. See? Teenager.
Monday, December 07, 2009
Since we last chatted, I: