- Went to DC and back. We were supposed to take MEGABUS down there but it was a MEGABUST so Babe rented a car and drove us the 5 hours down to DC. I love you, Babe.
- Took the MEGABUS back and it was fine, but it took like 6 hours to get home. Next time, we're taking the train.
- Went to five museum type things in DC. Went to the Natural History musuem where I saw the hope diamond a 40 something carat diamond. But you could skip the Natural History, because the one in NYC is so far superior it's not even funny. Went to American History (Smithsonian) where I've always wanted to go and saw Dorothy's slippers and the First Ladies outfits. Toured the Ford Theater where Abe Lincoln (not Babe Lincoln) was shot. Went to the Spy Museum, got up early to get there before the crowds and had $8 tickets at 8am because we are now officially elderly. Took a tour of the Capitol which was awesome.
- Had a delicious dinner at Zaytinya for Babe's 32nd birthday.
- Read three libros.
- Played the new Mario with three players and two.
- Played a couple songs on DJ Hero.
- Yesterday, took a bus tour of the fifth borough, Staten Island.
Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Numbers - Thanksgiving Edition
Sorry to be late! Since we last chatted, I: