- Watched the season finale of the 19th season of Survivor. I'm telling you, that show is so good, dudes. I can't explain it, it just is. The real winner was totally robbed and I have no idea why they picked the person they picked to win.
- Went to my boss's Christmas party in about 6 inches of snow. It was about 15 degrees outside. Really fun, though, and there were about 35 different kinds of cookies to eat. YUM.
- Hung out with Nines and ate good ole Korean food. She lives in the 40s on the east side.
- Read one book, the second in the Hunger Games series. Man, it was so good.
- Talked on the phone for no less than two or three hours.
- Played Mario 3! Is that what it is called? The new one, for Wii.
- Made a lot of good food, including two dishes of chicken parm, a home made pizza, more pimento dip, and babe made blueberry pancakes.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Numbers - only one more weekend in 09! edition
Since we last chatted, I: