Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Architect

Many of you already know I am married to Babe the architect. One thing that is funny about being married to an architect is how hard they work and how they don't get paid enough money. Just kidding, that's not funny.

But what is funny is that they always notice weird shit that I would never notice. This was the plate our dinner came on for Thanksgiving. Notice anything weird about it that an architect would notice? I'll give you the answer later or tomorrow.

9 comments:

Ma said...

I stared at that plate for along time. It must be something about the dimensions of the buildings or something. The man next to the tree looks bigger than the people walking nearby. Oh, heck I don`t know for sure what`s wrong with it.
Love, Ma

Ma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ceedee said...

I think the windows on the tower on the right are weird - there's not a floor associated with the bottom window.
Best guess :)

Nancy gurl said...

There appears to be no bar or tavern in the picture.

mil said...

first thing i noticed right away was how that one guy is so much larger than everyone else. i noticed that before i read the blog but i don't know if that is what is wrong....maybe it's a Harry Potter plate....Hagrid in the village? :)

Sam said...

The tower looks out of place.....

mil said...

what really bothers me about the plate tho is that the border around the edge isn't centered to go with the picture in the middle.

Randi said...

I second Nancy.

Hung said...

is the street a dead end and not a square?