Thursday, November 19, 2009

NYC

I've been getting my NYC on lately. I know that sounds a little redundant, since I live here, but it's true. Watching Mad Men, reading books. I just finished When Kafka was the Rage about Greenwich Village in 1946. It's unfinished, I guess, but was still very interesting, short, and beautifully written.

I've also been reading my NY Magazine lately, as opposed to ignoring it. I feel that one might actually get dumber when reading this publication. I'm not sure. I'll let you know if my intelligence slips any further. Not sure I'll renew my subscription. After they called my neighborhood the "greater williamsburg area" I was a little disgusted.

Then, I just got these AWESOME pictures from Cindy LooHoo that made me miss her even more than I usually do. She takes such good pictures and really makes our City look incredible.
A house in our neighborhood, Clinton Hill. Not Greater Williamsburg.
The view from my roof at work.
Central Park.

Fort Green Park in late March. The gang at La Palapa!
***
Thanks, Cin!

2 comments:

Randi said...

love it dude. you look like you're giving us the thumbs up.

Ang said...

nice pics dude!