Monday, November 23, 2009

Numbers

Since we last chatted, I:
  1. Had Samois, my friend for 13 years, Babes' for 14, stay at the pad for a couple days.
  2. We watched the Big Game and the California Golden Bears kicked Stanfurds ass for the 6th year in a row.
  3. Watched like 11 football games on TV on Sunday. Well, they did. I cleaned out my closet and read.
  4. Took part in the consumption of 60 buffalo wings from Atomic Wings.
  5. Ate dinner at 67 Burger on Sunday night.
  6. Took care of my sick husband who had a fever of 101. Swine flu? I hope not.
  7. Watched two episodes of Mad Men on Friday night. And two episodes of a show that comes on CW. I won't tell you which one.
  8. Skyped for the second time. That is a neat thing, let me tell you.

3 comments:

Ma said...

Feel better soon, Mike!

Sam said...

Hospitality was awesome at Casa Del Brooklyn! Thanks again Cod and Mikey! Wings, Games, Brooklyn and the Company were perfect. See you guys soon!

genevieve said...

So how was Vampire Diaries? I'm curious.