- Watched three episodes of the first season of Mad Men.
- Drove four hours one way and four hours back to Glens Falls to see my sister & her family.
- I found out it only takes 5 and a half hours to drive from Brooklyn to Martha's Vineyard, not seven like I thought.
- I watched the California Golden Bears beat the Wildcats by a score of 24 - 16. We are ranked again - 25, but still.
- Finished one book - The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz. Will share a review of that later in the week.
- Watched one episode of Amazing Race and one of Survivor. Man, I watch a lot of TV.
- Took a two mile walk along the Hudson - it sure was pretty. The Hudson is skinny up there by Glens Falls.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Since we last chatted, I: