Monday, November 16, 2009

Numbers

Since we last chatted, I:
  1. Watched three episodes of the first season of Mad Men.
  2. Drove four hours one way and four hours back to Glens Falls to see my sister & her family.
  3. I found out it only takes 5 and a half hours to drive from Brooklyn to Martha's Vineyard, not seven like I thought.
  4. I watched the California Golden Bears beat the Wildcats by a score of 24 - 16. We are ranked again - 25, but still.
  5. Finished one book - The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz. Will share a review of that later in the week.
  6. Watched one episode of Amazing Race and one of Survivor. Man, I watch a lot of TV.
  7. Took a two mile walk along the Hudson - it sure was pretty. The Hudson is skinny up there by Glens Falls.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oscar Wao was so sad, I read it this summer. It depressed me