Monday, October 05, 2009

Numbers

Since we last spoke, I:
  1. Had two guests from DC - Ruby and Joaquin came up since Ruby was celebrating his 3 x 11 birthday.
  2. Went to Smoke Joint for dinner and had a six point with my meal.
  3. Had #1 brunch with R&J for his birthday (he had a 2nd brunch later in the day).
  4. Watched my California Golden Bears be destroyed for the 2nd week in a row.
  5. Went to the Atlantic Antic with hundreds of thousands of other people in Brooklyn.
  6. Made what two trays of enchiladas, one to eat and one to freeze.

2 comments:

Ma said...

Hi Cod,
I wish you lived near by then you could give me one of the trays of enchiladas and I wouldn`t have to make burritos for dinner.
I watched some of the game. I came to the conclusion I don`t like USC.
Love, Ma

mil said...

no, no, no....if she lived closer to me she could give me the other tray of enchiladas! :)