Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Numbers - Yikes! I'm so behind!

Sorry, dudes! Since I last spoke to you (four days ago!), I:
  • Went to and from Denver, Colorado. 3 hours and 45 minutes there, 2 hours and 45 minutes home.
  • Had to cut the line at security b/c we were late (sorry, Babe!), and the person we cut was a woman wearing 4 inch heels pushing a stroller. You go girl! Oooh, she was mad.
  • Watched a lot of playoff games on a 60 inch television screen at the in-laws house.
  • Decided to quit my job and move out of NYC. Just kidding. I mean, I want to do that, but I won't. I've been here for seven years. I think that is enough.
  • Read one book: Breakfast with Buddha. It was such a nice book - funny and easy to read. Check it out!
  • Started the third Dan Brown novel, The Lost Symbol. Great read - very fast paced and fun.
  • Slept about a million hours.

3 comments:

Randi said...

Can I borrow the Dan Brown?

Ang said...

Move back here dude!

Jessicurl said...

Oh my god you TEASE!My heart skipped a beat when you said you were moving and then the letdown was shattering.