- Went to Connecticut. Drove (well, Babe drove) 3 hours each way to beautiful Connecticut where we hung out and took it pretty freakin easy.
- Made a delicious dinner of Philly cheese steaks which we hadn't made in years. Like two or three years.
- Listened to the Yankees on the radio on Friday night driving up - the game started at 6 and we left home at 8 and were still listening to it when we go to CT at 11! It went into extra innings. We won.
- Watched Clue with Babe - a movie I've been watching since I was in the sixth grade. It's still hilarious.
- Made a delicious dinner of Pasta Fagioli soup - for the first time!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Numbers - Fall-tastic edition
Since we last chatted, I: