Thursday, October 15, 2009

Denver

Hey Peeps - I'm off to Denver tomorrow, so I won't be here to update. I'll probably toss a Haiku Friday up on the ole bloggage from JFK. I'll also be out Monday, so you'll see Numbers on Tuesday.
***
I need to get cracking on my Halloween costume, ya'all. A whole bunch of us are going as the cast of Clue which is easily one of the best movies on earth. I'm going to be Mrs. White! Hee. I can't wait. I need a hat with some net over it and some shiny black sleeves to go with my black dress.
***
I also need to get some freaking new boots this season. My black boots are sad. They've been around for many years and I don't think they are suitable for use anymore. Sad, but true.
***
My birthday party is coming, up, too. I think I'm going to do the facebook invite this year, cuz I'm hip. Heck yah I am. Hip indeed. Yup.

No comments: