Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stealing

I took this from here.

My roommate and I once: oh boy, what didn't we do? My roomateS and I once threw a party every week for three months. It's when we lived in the Big House in Oakland. Every Friday we had peeps over. Lots of peeps.

Never in my life have I: sang karaoke by myself.

High school was: entertaining and a little bit trashy. I'm glad it's over and wouldn't go back if you paid me.

When I’m nervous: I scream uncontrollably. Just kidding. I don't get too nervous too often.

My hair: amazes even me.

When I was 5: my grampa died.

When I turn my head left: I can see outside.

I should be: doing the work that is piled up around me.

By this time next year: I will be one year older.

My favorite aunt is: me and my sisters! We're great Aunts.

I have a hard time understanding: any language other than English, really. I wish I were bilingual, but I'm not.

You know I like you if: I am your friend on facebook.

My ideal breakfast is: a breakfast burreet from Lolita's.

If you visit my home town: you'll be super stolked to hang out on the beach, eating a breakfast burrito, chilling with BFF.

If you spend the night at my house: you'll be amazed by the magnificence of my apartment.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: this is frightening. None. I don't want to see any other animals flying.

I shouldn’t have been: you know what they say, folks. Shoulda in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up faster.

Last night I: hung out with Nine's and watched Nick and Norah again.

A better name for me would be: Codfish

I’ve been told I look like: every other Indian person you've ever met.

If I could have any car, it would be: a bitchen camaro. No idea. Oh, maybe BFF's car?

****
By the way, at least I'm consistent.

1 comment:

Randi said...

My roommate and I once: worked together as well as lived together so she was my 24-hour a day wifey.

Never in my life have I: kissed a black man.

High school was: not very helpful when it came to education.

When I’m nervous: I spaz out.

My hair: will never satisfy me.

When I was 5: I was much smaller than I am now.

When I turn my head left: I see a picture of me and my bridesmaids.

I should be: studying for the quiz I know I'll have at 3 pm.

By this time next year: I will not be attending the fall semester for I will have gradumated.

My favorite aunt is: me I guess.

I have a hard time understanding: how I've taken Spanish classes for half my life yet still can't ace a test.

You know I like you if: I talk shit about you to your face.

My ideal breakfast is: Brad's bacon, egg and cheese bagel sandwich

If you visit my home town: I would hope you'd stop by to see me!

If you spend the night at my house: it's likely my animals will end up in bed with you.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: I guess a squirrel might be neat, Rocky & Bullwinkle style.

I shouldn’t have been: so drunk in church?

Last night I: had a delicious dinner at Yolanda's with my friend Kitty.

A better name for me would be: Randallion.

I’ve been told I look like: Drew Barrymore, Allison Janney and Celine Dion.

If I could have any car, it would be: a pimped out, G-d up Ford Flex.