- Went out to dinner with two pals and Babe, to a place called Chavella's on Classon in Crown Heights. The dinner was okay, pretty good. I gave it a B. Maybe a B-. It's tough to find good Mexican food, but I'm always looking. We went for one post dinner drink to Washington Commons, a sorta random brand new seeming bar in the middle of nowhere.
- Watched the California Golden Bears destroy "Eastern Washington" whoever the heck that is, with a score of 59-7. We watched the game at the Pacific Standard, and enjoyed delicious six point beers.
- Then went to a friend's 30th birthday party at Fontana's in Chinatown.
- Went to the Dumpling House and enjoyed 6 dumplings for a dollar or something insane like that.
- Took it pretty easy yesterday, watched a lot of football, read a lot on my new couch, went out to lunch with Babe at the Smoke Joint. Endured the seventh layer of hell, Target at Atlantic Terminal, and watched the SEASON FINALE OF TRUE BLOOD WHICH WAS SO GOOD I ALMOST DIED.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Since we last chatted, I: